Nah, sepertinya ini adalah pesan oleh diri gw beberapa minggu yang lalu, buat seseorang, siapa ya? Hmm kodok juga tidak tahu tuh
A love that I've never told
For the one who i adore the most
I can't even talk well to him
I act stupidly and I'm not his dream
But a love that is never told,
is the most powerful love i've ever had for a boy
His smile is something I wish I see today at school
Every morning I look at his chair to make sure he has come
Chatting with him is a moment I have always wanted
When he talk, seems he is saying something so nice,
that I wonder, how could a man looks so peaceful and calm...
Now I won't meet him again
But this love that I've never told
is something I'll remember
as something sweet from my past highschool times
For : my earlier classmate
3 respon dari pembaca:
Hemm.. Ervid..
ehemm mister fajar..loh :hammer:
@ rino : jgn bawa" ervid lo, udah ada tiur juga.
@ yahyaman : hmmm... selera gw bukan bapak" T_T
Post a Comment