Start with.. It's Wednesday and it's holiday, till July i think i'll be free. Free to sleep all day, to browse internet, to do whatever i want
.Huff actually i wanna go out with friends at kosan, but seems our schedule don't match each other, so we have to delay it until June. I miss my friends so much. Now i'm not gonna meet them for some time. Here comes anti-social days..

Life is just normal these days, longing for graduation. I haven't prepared for kebaya. D'oh! I really wanna go on a diet and some sports, but.. it's dificult. Hehe
Looks like it's gonna be a long and plain holiday. But it's ok, i just need to rest.
Last night I packed things from kosan, now i'm officially home-kid. But when it comes August, i become kosan-kid again. Hehe, can't wait for itb, but i also don't want holiday ends.
Anyway, think i'm gonna have some sleep after this.. Hoaaahhm
Have a nice day, friends!
0 respon dari pembaca:
Post a Comment