I went walking with my momma one day
When she warned me what people say
Live your life until love is found
'Cause loves gonna get you down.
Take a look at the girl next door
She's a player and a downright bore
Jesus loves her but she wants more
Oh, bad girls get you down.
Mama told me what I should know
Too much candy gonna rot your soul
If she loves you let her go
'Cause love only gets you down.
Take a look at a boy like me
Never stood on my own two feet
Now I'm blue as I can be
Oh, love only got me down.
Saudara mika, lagu Anda menginspirasi.
Love? What is love?
Love's just gonna make you down. Why you love somebody? Why? Don't ask.
_ditulis oleh kodok yang ingin istirahat sejenak, not in the good mood. lagu" Mika oke buat dipasang keras", dengerin pake headset biar orang rumah ga ngomel"_
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 respon dari pembaca:
Post a Comment